Electrostatic technology for Better coverage, Stronger contact and More confidence
Developed and hand assembled in the USA, the Hurricane ES from Curtis Dyna-Fog uses electrostatic technology to give each droplet a small positive electrostatic charge. This technology allows for consistent coverage, better surface contact and optimum economy. Perfect for high touch surfaces, the Hurricane ES allows for quicker application time, more economy and less downtime, so you can get back to business with confidence.
- High capacity charging system
- Three precision nozzles for greater output capacity
- Translucent corrosion and impact resistant tank
- Stainless steel precision metering valve with filter
- Adjustable locking device for angle settings
- On/Off switch with light
- CE certified and independently verified
- 230 volts mains powered
Click here to download the Hurricane ES user manual.
|Tank size||3.8 litre|
|Flow Rate||0-120ml per minute|
|Droplet size||40 - 70 microns|
|Droplet throw||4.5 metres|
|Droplet plume||4.6 metres|
Click here for the Hurricane ES technical data sheet.
Effective and easy to use
The fastest most effective way to sanitise and decontaminate at risk areas.